Saturday 13 October 2007

What a trip away........

As Brolga's have a special meaning to me I saw this one on the way to the Patchwork Expo..........I want dh to make one for me..............after some jobs and shopping and getting heaps of wedding pics developed we went out to dinner............great company, dinner and location but dam well freezing.............
Here we are at dinner - Patch, Dragonfly and On the Hill and a couple of extra's On the Hill's wonderful helper (who was supposed to be on the coast) and her SIL. I am exhausted from staying up to late last night chatting and have had a wonderful busy day and met lots of blog people....sooooo exciting..........more news tomorrow....
Take care.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo. Where did you get that from?

Teodo said...

This pic is lovely and all these quilters wonderful(BELLISSIME)
ciao ciao