Tuesday 27 November 2007

Christmas come early........

Hope you like the new Christmas look................you know I can't leave anything alone.............a change is as good as a holiday...........lol...............

This is the flower of a Queensland Lace Bark Tree................the flowers are nothing like anything else I have seen and I have several of these trees in the garden flowering now..... and they drop off and make a pretty carpet under the tree........

Went out to lunch today to the quilting group ..........I am kind of a "lurker" to their group........get to go to lunch occassionally........and boy was it a good lunch.........

This is what I made for my secret santa present............Bron loved it thank goodness.........she is so "pretty pink" colours............

And as for me I got this wonderful present from Gillian a wine bottle bag and some extras.....just perfect for me the girl who enjoys a wine or whatever......lol

The little sign says "Welcome to cluttered chaos" - this girl knows me too well...........

Finally I have hundreds of these Agapanthus just starting to flower in my garden................another one of my all time favourite plants...............I have them everywhere in the garden and mostly blue but some white.............
Opps nearly forgot about the draw...................OMG did I pull some lurkers out of the cupboard............lol............75 comments.....who knew you were all there...........thanks to Jodie (check out her great Mirror Lake photo) and the magic number Solvi is the winner of my special draw....(email me your details Solvi).....Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments..............I have found some great new blogs to visit.........and quite a few of you are still "no reply"
-------------------take care--------------------

15 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Jinglebells, jinglebells, jingle all the way, Donna has a Christmas blog, O Yeh, o yeh, o yeh! Wonderful presents, I love agapanthus!

Annie said...

I love the bag you made for the christmas gift, and oohhhh all those lovely flowers. I can just imagine the carpet on the ground. I love aggi'e too. Such a simple survivor in our harsh climate and so beautiful. I have a few.

Sølvis blog said...

Me a winner? big surprise. Sølvi in Norway

May Britt said...

Beutiful bag you have made and I love the idea of that winebag.

Joyce said...

The bag you made is beautiful. Strange to think everything is flowering there and it's starting to snow here. Lucky thing I like snow or I'd be really jealous. Lol.

CONNIE W said...

Your blog is making me really excited about Christmas...great gifts and beautiful flowers.

Carolyn said...

Christmas looks good on you! Enjoy the season...

jodie said...

Ok, don't know why, but I am in!!

Love the bag you made, also your flowers are beautiful.

As for the wine bag, too cute, great idea.

Fabricmom said...

I love the bag. The owner will treasure it. Love the pictures of the flowers too. Very pretty.

corry said...

The bag is beautiful with all those embroidered flowers on! So is the wine bag....love it!

Solstitches said...

Oh the bag you made is just gorgeous. Having been on the receiving end of one of your exchange pieces I know it will be even more gorgeous when seen for real.
The one you received is lovely also. What a happy exchange

Katherine said...

What beautiful bags! So pretty. Amazing to see those beautiful flowers blooming in your part of the world as today is the first snowfall of the season in my part of the world.

Congratulations to Solvi! I'm sure she'll love your prize.

Teodo said...

wonderful bag!!!!!
ciao ciao

brunella said...

Wonderfui bag and flower!!!!!cioa ciao from Italy

My Five Sons said...

What a wonderful idea,Santa Swap I mean!!!
We are experiencing a dust sort of storm now but its a front with lots of nasty wind thats hot and dry,not much green around here!No rain though despite the change!!!