Monday 12 November 2007

new tank.......

The tank has been delivered and now dh is plumbing it in and then I just need wind for several days so the windwill can pump away and fill my tank...........

I hate being tagged and have not followed thru with a couple of tags lately sorry girls but I don't really like them but someone tagged me for the following and I have enjoyed reading other and wanted to do this one..........
When did you start to create and make craft?
I still have me stitching samples that I did in grade 3 or 4 with the Nun's that taught me and then I did sewing in highschool..........
Why did you start creating?
I enjoyed making things and the process............mainly clothes at school ....I have fond memories heading down to the local material shop buying material for a pattern............
Why do you create?
I like making things........what you make it it is original and usually no one has made it before or you make a different colours style etc........
What do you create?
now I make bags, quilts, pincushions, cushions, clothes for fairy girl and usually skirts for myself.........what ever takes my fancy really........and I usually have to change the pattern some how..........I do what I - want when I want...........
Has this changed since you began crafting?
when i started mainly in high school I made clothes ....... and followed the rules to the "T "............nothing is ever exactly the same as the pattern now days.............
--------------Take care---------

8 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for making the effort, it was nice to learn a little more about you.
Happy quilting.

Unknown said...

Is this tank for your water?

dutchcomfort said...

You don’t love to be tagged? I wil remember!! Lovely to read your speedy Meme!

CONNIE W said...

This isn't as exciting as buying a plane ticket, is it? Sorry about the mishap. Take care, my friend!

Annie said...

Love the new tank!

Anonymous said...

okay... completely unrelated to your post but I just found you through the new Blueberry Lane blog...
what are chooks? I am probably a very ignorant American but was just wondering?

Liked looking through your beautiful photography!

Joanna
www.figtreequilts.typepad.com

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Glad you got a new tank. How long do they normally take to fill via a windmill ?

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I was just not a sewer...which makes it all the more funny now!
Sorry about the tank....and the hours spent waiting, I hate that part....I take magazines and then get in trouble for getting distracted-mainly when shifting sheep!
Vegies looking good, Tracey