Thursday 10 December 2009

SSCS deliveries.............

things are going well so far...........I have a few girls I have emailed to get a photo of there gift that was sent..........it is such a busy time of the year............all the gifts are different that I have seen so far............and i can't wait til xmas day when everyone opens there main gifts..............there are lots of gorgeous cute ornaments hanging on christmas trees..............I am so pleased I decided to include the hand made ornament idea this year...............

We are down to 29 parcels to be deliver..........then I can kick back with a glass of champagne.......believe me you will know when they have all arrived...........so far none have been returned to senders............we had 2 of those last year..........

this is the ornament I made for my partner Anne B...........you better go visit some of the girls on the sidebar and see there ornaments .............

such a beautiful cool (30C) cloudy day here today...........only would be better if it was raining........
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

19 comments:

chook said...

Hi
glad everything is going well
I have been looking around at all the beautiful decorations
I am getting excited and cant wait to open my gift on Christmas day
hugs Beth

Cubby House Crafts said...

I have enjoyed seeing all the decorations appear around blogland! I hope everything goes well for you this year, so hopefully you will do it next year and I can join in! I didn't quite start my blog in time to do it this year. Lisa

dutchcomfort said...

I’m working through the list of ornaments. Very inspiring!

Cardygirl said...

Your decoration is sweet...glad it is cooler, wish we could get some rain too...how are the fires going?

Kaaren said...

My sscs parcel arrived and I'll be doing a post either today or tomorrow after we shovel ourselves out from all this snow.

Y'all are going to be sooooo jealous!

Kris said...

SSCS is doing beautifully! You are such a great elf. I think the ornament idea is an inspired one. Well done!

Brigitte said...

hi Donna Elf, my SECRET parcel arrived Yesterday - AND my partner wrote me, that my parcel arrived too - I'm so lucky it is where it has to be
THANKS again for your perfect organization!
Brigitte / Poland

Lurline said...

You are the best, Chooky! I have yet to post about about my mail delivery - I'm thrilled!
Hugs - Lurline♥

em's scrapbag said...

Homemade ornaments are the best. I love your darling tree.

Chocolate Cat said...

Thats a gorgeous decoration. I think that was a great idea this year. I am pleasantly surprised with how quickly all the parcels are getting through, just need to hope the parcel I've posted my sister in the UK is as quick!!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Donna, so glad everything finally falling into place on this swap for you! Isn't it just so exciting seeing all the wonderful gifts and [pressies flying around the world!

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Thanks Chookyblue, I've had so much fun doing this, giving and receiving is great don't ya think?!!! xo

May Britt said...

Just wanted to tell you that a SSCS was in my mailbox today. It has arrived safely. Will blog about it later today. Thank you for pulling this together this year too :)

Unknown said...

I am still waiting for my SSCS parcel and am getting very excited :)

Kim said...

well of course I didn't realize the handmade ornament part- I thought the main gift was to be hand made :( I'm sorry JoJo
I hope she's pleased with her gift just the same- I sent a framed pic of mine - does that count?

Brigitte said...

hi Donna, I recieved my SSCS parcel this week - thought I mailed it - just to let you know - hugs Brigitte, from duty traveling

Janet said...

Our group is doing an ornament swap next year, I can't wait if they are as good as these. The dust your getting I think is blowing this way, it's been hazy the last couple of days.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Cute ornament Chookyblue. You must be exhausted chasing up all these presents. I love the ornament idea too xo

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

I realised I've left two comments on your post, so now I've made it three!!!! xo