Wednesday 2 February 2011

thanks and goodluck............

Hi everyone.........
Thanks for all the suggestions re the borders.............so much appreciated..........
I for once won't be answering all the emails but I really appreciate them all..............

Queensland
I hope everyone in North Queensland is safe but Cyclone Yasi predicted to hit is Catagory 5 and will cause mass devastation................the next few hours the cyclone will hit...............

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

7 comments:

Nicky said...

Looks like I'm too late to leave a vote. lol For what it's worth, I liked the double border......
So what did you decide?
Thoughts and prayers to North Queensland - such a beautiful place - best wishes to everyone there tonight.

gracie said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts to stay safe...

Lynn said...

So what did you decide???

Wendy said...

Saying a prayer for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of the GJ! Sounds like the cyclone did heaps of damage. Not good.

Aunty said...

I'm not a fan of blue but I think the blue will frame it really well. It will look beautiful whatever you decide. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Janice said...

I'll look forward to seeing what choice you end up making. I like surprises.