Monday 19 May 2014

blog buddies "e" list................

EclectChic - renovating and decorating an old farm house.........she loves design.........sadly the drought has hit their farm hard and her blog posts are in drought at the moment but I know she will return........ 
Elm Grove Patchwork - Lenora is a dairy farmer and runs a patchwork shop on the Great Ocean Road, an amazing part of Australia....one day I will get there to explore this area........
Englating - I've known Marica in Sweden for many years............a regular in the SSCS.......she makes lovely projects...........glimspses of Sweden too................


Not to many girls in "e"...........check out my other posts by clicking on the label "blog buddies" or to see the full list which is added/edited to regularly click on the page above this posts "blogs to visit......." to see the whole list........
I follow everyones blogs in feedly so sometimes I am following people who are not on this list and I may have missed adding to this list..........I thought about wiping it but so many people have told me they use my list to visit other blogs so I decided to keep it...........gave it the separate page to have all the info in view and since then decided to tell you a bit about each one..............hence the A-Z "blog buddies" list..........enjoy....

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Will check them out thanks Chooky

Sharm said...

A great idea. I have some blogs that I need to remove as they no longer exist, but don't seem to be able to delete ones that are not from blogger itself

Susie said...

oooh thanks Chooky. Will look forward to reading these soon. Didn't know there was a patchwork shop on GOR so will put this on my list as we intend on going towards the latter half of the year. Thank you for these posts.

Rebecca in AK said...

Thank you for some new blogs to check out. I did not realize you had a whole page of blogs, that will keep me busy!

Cheryll said...

Thanks Chooky... always nice finding NEW blogs to visit! :)

Janice said...

I'll have to go and say "Hi" to some girls. I discovered heaps of great blogs from your reading list when I first entered the world of blog.

Lenora said...

Thanks for the link Chooky, although the blogging has been very slow of late.....its calving time and I am up to my armpits in farming. Will make amends over the next day or two though.

Anthea said...

Chooky - oh please don't wipe that list! When I am blog reading, I do often click on a blog or two of what other bloggers read/follow - it's a great way to find new & interesting ones...
How is your son enjoying his new iPod?