Thursday 1 May 2014

Happy Birthday Fibre Junction.............

One of my special friends in the USA is Carole - Quilting Adventures...........we have been blog friends I think from the very beginning.......she started blogging just before me and i think we have been friends for all or almost all that time from way back in 2007.........anyway 5 years ago she opened a shop.........it's called the Fibre Junction........I can't believe it is 5 years but she is having a party to celebrate...........
I wished I could call in and visit.........one day maybe..........head over to her blog - Quilting Adventures and wish the shop happy birthday............
I'm posting this about 4pm Thursday Australian time and she is/should be sound asleep as I think it is 2am so it would be nice surprise for her to wake to some birthday wishes.................
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hey -- what are you thinking? Sending people over there ... now our chances of winning are reduced LOLOL!!!!

Rebecca in AK said...

Thank you again for a great link! So glad her shop has been successful!